Who we are
Capulum College is a remedial school
It is a small school that caters for the needs of all children who have learning challenges and concentration problems.
Each day we encounter new learners who are challenged because of their learning problems, their medical needs and emotional difficulties. At this remedial school we also work with children who do not cope in mainstream schools for one reason or another.
Capulum College works with your child in five key areas, namely:
Our goal at Capulum College is to help you and your child whatever the problem. With your input, our remedial school can help you to help your child to reach his or her dreams.
Put simply, we believe in your child – or as Steve Jobs memorably put it:
“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
PLAY & LEARN
Take a look into our day to day life here.
How we do it
The Capulum College vision is to open the doors of learning for children who find the learning process difficult.
Capulum College’s mission statement as held by all the staff members includes:
- Striving to reach each child at their individual level of learning
- Teaching children through their strengths and individual learning styles
- Providing a fun-filled learning environment
- Providing our students with the highest quality of service and imparting it with integrity
- Assisting each child to achieve his/her own goals
- Assisting each child regain his/her self-esteem on a personal and academic level
- Working holistically with other therapists and therapies
- Striving to work in cooperation and beside other schools
- Always working in cooperation with those who feel they are in competition with us
Join our mailing list
What is executive dysfunction, you may ask? When children are at school their executive functioning skills are well tested and greatly refined. A lack of